Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy

I've been busy as of late, which explains the sudden lack of posts. To explain as to why I had temporarily closed the blog, I was trying to redesign it myself, but I'm really not a good web artist. Anyhow, last week we had graduation tests and I think I did well. I had a little trouble on the math part, since our testing administrator didn't let us use good calculators, only these piece-of-crap calculators that can't even do a proper cube. Regardless, science had very little to do with physics, so I was happy.

Right now, I am working on my secret cancer project. I am writing the overall plot for the game, which is coming along excellently. The only problem are these stupid brown-outs that keep occurring as a result of the storm. Another problem is that Open Office is a crap suite that doesn't deserve the praise it gets. Seriously, fellow writers, it ain't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment