Tuesday, March 22, 2011

School Scholars for Scholarship

On Friday, I received a letter from The National Society of High School Scholars. According to them, my "academic achievements" qualify me to join their organization which, according to them, will look excellent on college applications and resum├ęs. I think they drew the names from a hat.

You forgot to justify the text.

I'm going to see if we can apply for financial aid, since we don't have a lot of money, and $60 is considerable to throw around for something I just heard about. Also, I can't be the only one to notice this, but does the date on the letter read, "March 22, 2011?" But I received it on Friday... I think that qualifies as a fail.

(Yes, I am aware that mail is nearly unpredictable in terms of arrival time. My point still stands.)

No comments:

Post a Comment