Monday, January 31, 2011

Sickness

You know what I hate most about being sick? Is that you feel useless. You wake up feeling like crap with a runny nose and chapped lips. Then, you can barely walk upstairs without having to run for a tissue with watery eyes. Not to mention there's nothing good on TV during the day, so you're forced to watch the news or watch a movie you've seen a thousand times. Plus, the pills. Ugh...

The only good thing that happened today was that my DVD order of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron arrived. It took longer than I wanted, but at least it got here. After I finished watching it, I took a nap. And I still feel like crap. To be honest, there's no point in lying about all day, so I might get some school work done, likely my American History vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment