Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Update

Wow, the second Christmas comes around, I become lazy with my blog and more interested in other things — like music and writing.

Speaking of writing, I finished with my submission to the All the King's Men contest Rick was hosting on Tuesday; I sure hope I win. I also am getting back into music, though I'm not sure if I'll ever finish the Aramii soundtrack any time soon. I might just wait until I can get a keyboard. In the meantime, I'll write as much music as I can, but I fear my musical creativity has been drained out of me. Damn me for becoming homeschooled.

Today, I'll have to attend some Christmas church ceremony. Great. To be honest, I'm not too thrilled to be going to some religious event. But I can't tell my mom; she has enough worries as it is. Now I know what a homosexual feels like, except I'm an agnostic. If any of them find out, at least Erin will cushion the fall; she's already stated she's an atheist (though she's more willing to state her mind than I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment