Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dante's Inferno for Kids

When I went with my mom to do some shopping for some food, we went to Wal-Mart so I could buy me a new game. Since Dante's Inferno was on-sale, and I loved the demo, I decided to buy it. But when I went up to the register, the clerk simply asked for my money and didn't ask for my ID.

Now, granted I don't look like a fourteen-year-old child. Sure, I have the strength of one, but I have facial hair. Not many fourteen-year-olds have that. Though I'm getting into the video game industry, I definitely don't want to see a kid pick up a game like this.

This is not your common-variety Halo game (which has some typical shooting violence); this is a very violent game in which you can damn demons and see naked women. I mean, I'm all for both, but selling it to minors? Forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment