Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reaching Out to Halo

Last night, my older sister Katherine went out to a retailer at midnight, and actually waiting for Halo: Reach to come out. Now, I love me some video games, but that's just weird. To each his/her own, I suppose.

Anyway, I watched Kat play the game for a bit. You can customize your own character and give him or her a voice. I'd like to see how Firefight works, but I think it might be where you're fighting on your own, instead of having computer-controlled units to back you up. Eh, should be fun nonetheless.

Kat told me not to let Ben play, mainly due to him being too young. I agree with this. This'll probably be the most violent Halo game, since you can now stab enemies. I wonder why the Master Chief never stabbed any Grunts or Elites.

I will have to say the weapons in the game look rather... odd... but that won't deter me from playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment