Monday, September 20, 2010

Cyber, Physics, Raccoons; oh my!

Cyber 1.0's script is coming along nicely. I'm wrapping up the first mission, and I'll probably get to the second by next week if not this.

Halo: Reach's Firefight mode is very neat. Unlike the previous version for ODST, this one is extremely customizable. Not completely, but to the point in which it's hard to get bored. Unless, of course, you're a fanboy... or worse... a fanbot. Ugh...

Anyway, a classmate in my Physics class sent me a link to a website called Lockerz.com. Basically what you do is you answer questions, watch videos, and play games in order to earn points. You can then use those points to purchase items.

Real items.

And I mean real life items, people. Pretty neat, but there's gotta be a catch somewhere. So far, I've only been here a day, so I don't know exactly what's what. But I'll see when I get there.

To wrap this up, if you could direct your attention to the near-bottom of the side menu, I've added a new feed: Sandra and Woo. It's about a girl who befriends a raccoon who used to belong to this cruel man. After her father "purchases" this raccoon, so to speak, he is considered the family pet. But the next day, she discovers he can talk. The webcomic is usually about them, but sometimes veers off to other characters as well like Housepets... except Housepets is a little bit more blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment