Friday, July 2, 2010

Kowabunga!

Tomorrow, I head for the beach. For most of us teens, the ride can be a bit boring. Luckily, I have a small list to help end said boredom:
  • Bring something to do. kthxbai
Now, wasn't that educational? No? Well, deal with it.

Anyway, I've always loved long car rides, and this year shouldn't be an exception. Not only do I have a better music player, I also might be able to grab a book at Borders this afternoon. If I can get someone to take me. I'm not sure what book I'll pick up; likely Dragonflight, since Tongues of Serpents has not been released yet. The only issue is the series is so large, I don't know what order I should follow. It seems to be broken up into pieces. That, or I'm over-thinking it as usual. I'll just follow publication order.

No comments:

Post a Comment