Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bolt & Monsters, Inc. 2

Apparently, Pixar is developing a sequel to their 2001 film Monsters, Inc. I wonder how that'll work out, considering Randall and Waternoose were "defeated", so to speak, and Boo is back where she belongs (although it seems they can still see each other). Maybe Randall and Waternoose come back? Who knows? Regardless, here's to another Pixar film.

Also, I saw an interview of John Lasseter and along with that, I saw a few scenes of Bolt. When I first heard of the film, I was completely skeptical; I never watched it. However, those few scenes have convinced me. I might see it on iTunes, when I get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Bolt wasn't that bad. Some people simply dismissed it because the dog didn't actually have super-powers. Oh, also because Miley Cyrus was in it.

    ...

    Miley Cyrus?

    Miley Cyrus?!

    MILEY CYRUS!!!

    AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

    ReplyDelete