Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Off to a Good Start

Well, today was interesting. Obviously school ended, so I don't need to go into much detail about that. I began writing the main theme for Zero's game Cyber Savior. Sounds a lot like Cyber, eh? Well, even the plot's similar. However, he said I can use any instrument I like, so I'm fine with it all.

I also found this BETA online pet game called Aramii. Now, normally I'm not interested in this kind of stuff, me being male. However, I decided to give it a go. So far, I'm intrigued, but I've only been playing for one day, so I shouldn't make any judgement calls. So far, I have two Amis (the creatures that you raise): a Lapire (a gatherer) named Nade and a Tazia (a hunter) without a name. I do plan to name the Tazia sometime soon.

The point of this game is like any other pet game: raise the creatures. You can go off on an adventure with them if you like and train specific ones to fight, or to gather treasures that can be used to purchase items for your Amis. You can even breed Amis, but that isn't entirely new. The servers are a little slow, but it is a freeware game after all. If I like the game enough, I'll donate; it only seems fair.

If you're interested, visit the website at: Aramii.com

No comments:

Post a Comment