Friday, April 30, 2010

My 3D Canvas

Let's face it: I suck at drawing. My "skills" equal to that of a drunken buzzard with one of its talons wrapped around its head and more confused than Obama at a political party. So, I've decided to do something about that; no, I am not planning on buying a scanner. Instead, I'm going to take up 3D modeling as a side-hobby during the summer. It'll fit in nicely with my interests, since computers are to me as music is to Hans Zimmer, and it'll help me out in the future, as I plan to be a video game designer. It can definitely work out when I want a character to look a specific way, yet I can't demonstrate my vision.

So, I've downloaded this software I remember from way back in 2006 that I loved screwing around with and I'm going to take tutorials for it. The software? 3D Canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment