Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Desktops are better than laptops

Strictly an opinion, but I'm going to have to say it: desktop computers are and always will be more reliable, much cheaper, much safer, and have better performance than laptop computers. Just now, my mom's laptop crash during a virus scan. It was not the scanner's fault, but the hardware: according to the blue screen, it could have been caused due to a hardware error (along with a group of hexadecimal values, possibly meaning memory stacks).

If I ever get a laptop, I'm only going to use it for [college] school notes, video game demonstrations, and maybe while writing a story (whether it be a short one or a future novel).

Desktops, you will always be at the top. :D
Well, next to my iPod Nano, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment