Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cavity

Well, I had to go back to the dentist today to get my cavity filled. Obviously the dentist used nitrous oxide (otherwise known as "laughing gas") to relax me, but it made my head feel strange and I didn't enjoy the feeling of it. I wonder if that's what getting high feels like. If that's the case, it just furthers my reasoning of not doing drugs of any kind.

The procedure was slightly painful, but only for the first few moments when Stone was drilling my teeth. Nevertheless, I learned an important lesson today: getting high off a versatile gas is not fun. Oh, and to brush my teeth daily.

2 comments:

  1. As the great internet meme would say,
    "You're doing it wrong"

    Click to see my point:
    http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=48549

    -Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Jesse. xD

    I AM A MAGICAL UNICORN

    ReplyDelete